Because no single way of eating works for everybody.
I’m delighted to see that Lords of the Drinks and Why I Can’t Stop Reading have kindly nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thanks very much – you guys have terrific blogs, and I’m very flattered that you like mine as well. 🙂
In keeping with the round-robin nature of this, here are my 11 nominations for the Liebster awards – excellent new blogs with less than 200 followers, all well worth your time. Click these links to check them out and you’ll end up following them too!
Now, in accordance with the rules, here are my 11 questions for the nominees to answer. Nominees, I hope you’ll find the process enjoyable – or at least, not too much of a nuisance.
1. What 3 foods are your favourites to eat?
2. What one food do you like least?
3. What dish, or dishes, do you most enjoy cooking (whether or not you like to eat them)?
4. How old were you when you first started cooking?
5. What famous person, living or dead, would you most like to invite to your house for dinner?
6. Why would you invite the person from Question 5?
7. What kinds of foods do you eat? (Vegetarian? Paleo? Low-Carb? Gluten-Free? Everything??)
8. Who or what inspires you to eat the way you do?
9. If you could change one thing about your eating habits, what would it be?
10. Where are you located?
11. What’s your favourite dish from your nation or culture?
Thanks very much for participating… and for writing such great blogs! 😀
Oh, and I forgot to mention – according to the rules of the award, if you want to win, you’ve now got to nominate 11 more blogs that each have less than 200 followers, and post 11 questions for them to answer. Enjoy!